Things To Consider
When using a legal document preparation service, there are things to consider before making a decision. For instance, it is important that you invest in a quality service that has the years of experience to provide you with the dependability, efficiency and accuracy when preparing your legal documents for divorce and other family law related matters. Priority One Legal Document Services and their staff pride themselves with providing a “Hassle Free” service where every aspect of your case is overseen with great detail to ensure that your case is completed with the least amount of stress and burden on you as possible.
The majority of people who try to complete and process their own legal documents for divorce and other family law related matters make mistakes, thus adding more complexities and complications to their case. The end result requires additional time needed to make all necessary corrections as required by the court to complete the case thus creating additional fees above and beyond our normal rate to make all necessary corrections.
We welcome you to read some of our client’s testimonials about their experiences when trying to prepare and process their own legal documents for divorce and other family law related matters, and their experiences once deciding to utilize our service.
See what our satisfied clients are saying about Priority One Legal Document Services
Why Take Chances Doing It Yourself?
When using a legal document preparation service, you are investing in the experience and quality of the services being provided to you in order that you may receive dependable, efficient, and professional assistance with your divorce or other family law related case.
To avoid future problems and complications with your legal action, we strongly recommend that you have the proper assistance necessary to ensure your divorce or other family law related case is handled correctly.
By making a minimal investment with our service at the beginning, you can rest assured that your divorce and any other family law related case will be properly handled by our office from the beginning while saving yourself time, added stress and money!
In utilizing our service, it will also save you from the unnecessary frustrations of having to decipher the legal forms, county local rules, and court procedures which can change at any given point in time, thus creating further complications with your divorce or other family law case. Our service can handle all of this for you while keeping your fees as minimal as possible!
Hear What Our Client’s Have to Say
Many of our clients’ have attempted to prepare and process their own legal documents for divorce or other family law related cases and have experienced extreme difficulties during the process. After seeking professional assistance with our service, they were finally successful with having their divorce or other family law case completed properly.
See what our satisfied clients are saying about Priority One Legal Document Services
We Provide Unique Services
- FOCUSING SOLELY IN DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW RELATED MATTERS: We are one of the few Legal Document Services in Santa Clara County focusing primarily in Divorce and Family Law related matters. Although we have had many opportunities to work in other areas of law, we strongly believe that working everyday in one area of law enables us to have greater knowledge and experience in divorce and family law which reflects in the superior service we provide.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: By focusing primarily in divorce and family law related matters, we have a distinct understanding and compassion for our client’s needs.
- EXPERIENCE: Our Paralegals and Legal Document Assistants are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in providing document preparation services for divorce and other family law matters for attorneys and people like yourself.
- WELL ESTABLISHED: We are one of the most experienced Legal Document Assistant services in Santa Clara County with over 25 years experience in divorce and family law related matters.
- CASES CUSTOM PREPARED: All of our clients’ cases are custom prepared based on each client’s individual situation, needs, requests and instruction. This eliminates our clients’ from having to do more than necessary and allows them flexibility and options to make this process as smooth and cost effective as possible.
- FULL SERVICE OFFICE: We offer “Full Service” assistance in which we not only prepare all your legal documents for divorce and other family law related matters but we also file all necessary legal documents into the court on your behalf in an effort to avoid you having to make numerous trips to the court, find parking, and wait in long lines.
- FLAT FEES PER PROJECT: There are no hidden fees. All fees are “Flat Fees” per project.
- AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS: We offer payment plans at no additional charge to help you with this process financially.
- ATTORNEY REFERRALS AVAILABLE: We have attorneys available should you ever need legal advice, assistance with a court appearance, or eventually need to retain an attorney. If needed, the attorney is available to meet with our client’s for an initial consultation at a reduced rate to allow everyone the opportunity to obtain any legal advice should they choose to do so.
- ABILITY TO ASSIST WITH CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED MATTERS: Although most services are unable to continue assisting you with your divorce or other family law related case should it become contested, we have the ability to continue assisting our clients in many divorce and family law related cases because of our relationship with the local attorneys that we associate with. Should a divorce or other family law related case become contested, many times our clients will consult with the attorney to obtain the legal advice necessary to allow our service to continue working on their case and to keep their fees as minimal as possible.
- PROCESS SERVER AVAILABLE: We have a process server available if you wish to utilize a process server to have your legal documents served (having legal documents personally delivered to the “other party”).
- PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AVAILABLE: We work with a private investigator if you are unable to locate your spouse.
Two Different Ways You Can Work With Our Service
Legal Document Assistant – Using a Legal Document Assistant (LDA) can be “The Affordable Non-Attorney Solution”. If you do not wish to work with an attorney, our Legal Document Assistants can assist you with your divorce or other family law matter at a reasonable cost to you. When working with a Legal Document Assistant, we are unable to provide any legal advice as we are not attorneys. There will be NO ATTORNEY involved in supervising and overseeing your case, as we will prepare and file all of your legal documents for divorce and other family law matters based on your direction and instruction. This option is the most affordable financially!!
Paralegal – When we work directly under the direction and supervision of an attorney, we are considered paralegals. Our paralegals will assist the attorney with the preparation of legal documents with their divorce and family law related cases.
Should you decide to hire an attorney that we provide paralegal services to, we will be working together with you and the attorney as the attorney’s paralegal.
Our Paralegals and Legal Document Assistants (LDA’s) are very qualified with over 25 years experience in providing legal document preparation services for divorce and family law related matters to attorneys and as well as the general public.
Whichever way you choose to utilize our service to assist you, rest assured that we will do our very best in providing you with a quality service to you at an affordable cost to you!
Going through a divorce, legal separation, or other family law matters can be a very unfamiliar and stressful process. The last thing you want to endure is more stress and frustration then necessary. Our goal is to eliminate any unnecessary stress on your behalf and provide you with an excellent service that will make this process as stress free and cost effective as possible.
We have a team that focuses solely in divorce and many family law related matters and are here for you to help you in anyway that we can!
“Service is Our Specialty”
If you are going through a divorce or other family law matter for the first time, you probably have questions and possible concerns. We would like to put your mind at ease and assure you of the following:
- We are one of the most experienced Legal Document Services in Santa Clara County focusing primarily in Divorce and Family Law related matters.
- We provide excellent customer service to each and everyone of our clients.
- We service most counties within the state of California.
- Our office is extremely confidential, understanding, and very sensitive to your situation.
- We can either work primarily with one spouse or with both spouses depending on your situation and what is comfortable for you.
- We have provided an efficient and affordable service to individuals of the public and law offices for many years.
- We are centrally located for our clients convenience and can even work with our clients remotely is needed.
Let our experienced Paralegals and Legal Document Assistants assist you in preparing your documents right the first time!