How We Can Help
What can our divorce service do for you? We can save you time, added stress, and money! Here’s why:
Our Divorce Services are Superior
- Over 25 Years Experience
- Focusing solely in Divorce and Family Law Related Matters
- Excellent Customer Service and Compassionate Team
- Ability to work with both spouses when mutually agreeable
- Ability to work with non-agreeable cases
- Same Day Services
- Full Service Office
- Affordable Cost
- Flat Fee per Project
- No Hidden Fees
- Payments Plans at No Additional Charge
- Evening and Weekend Appointments
- Centrally Located
- Professional Office Establishment
- Family Law Attorney Available if Needed Per Your Request
- Legal Document Assistant Service for individual members of the public
- LDA Registered & Bonded.
- Paralegal Service for Law Office support
How We Can Help With Your Divorce or Legal Matter
At Priority One, we have skilled Paralegals and Legal Document Assistants with vast knowledge and experience in Divorce and Family Law related matters. By allowing our divorce services team to assist you with your legal documents you can save yourself time, added stress, and money!
We Are Not Attorneys
Although we are very knowledgeable in the area of Divorce and Family Law matters, we cannot give you legal advice. We can, however, assist you in the preparation and processing of your legal documents for divorce and other family law matters based upon your specific request. Should you feel that you may need legal advice, we associate with attorneys who can consult with you for an initial consultation at a reduced fee to help enable you to make a well-informed decision on how you would like to have our service handle and address all matters involved in your case. You can meet with the attorney to simply consult and obtain legal advice only and utilize our service to prepare and process your legal documents for divorce and/or other family law matters without having to actually hire the attorney. However, should you wish to hire the attorney, you are welcome to do so.
Attorney Referrals Available if Needed: We associate with several local attorneys in the bay area that are available to assist you with the following should you request that additional assistance:
- Legal Advice – The attorney offers an initial consultation to discuss divorce and/or any other family law related matters at a reduced rate to allow you the opportunity to obtain legal advice so that you can make a well informed decision on how you would like to have our office handle and address all matters involved in your case.
- Special Appearance – If your case involves a court hearing and you would like to have an attorney present with you at the hearing, but do not wish to hire the attorney to represent you in your entire legal action, this is a great alternative. This can save you from having to formally retain an attorney costing an average retainer of $5,000.00 to $7,000.00 up front. This option will allow you to have legal representation at any hearings, but not have the high fees associated with formally retaining the attorney as your attorney of record. In additional, this will allow you to utilize our service to prepare and process your legal documents for divorce and/or other family law related matters while having the attorney appear on your behalf at the hearing, thus keeping the costs as reasonable as possible.
How Our Service Works
We offer a FREE, no obligation consultation with a Legal Document Assistant (LDA). This consultation takes approximately 30 min. and can be very informative for you. The consultation will allow you to talk with one of the Legal Document Assistants about your divorce or other family law matter to discuss how you would like to have our office handle and address all matters involved in your divorce or other family law case. There are many different ways that your divorce or other family law case can be prepared which can be discussed during your consultation.
We recommend scheduling a FREE consultation in person with one of our Legal Document Assistants. During this time we can discuss your situation with you in detail and show you how we can provide you the best assistance with your divorce or other family law matter in the most efficient, cost effective manner possible.
There is no obligation, however, should you decide to have our service assist you with your divorce or other family law matter, we can start your case during this appointment!
Let our experienced Paralegals and Legal Document Assistants assist you in preparing your documents right the first time!